NEGS Alumni Coordinator (Part Time)
NEGS is an Anglican day and boarding school located in the city of Armidale on the NSW Northern Tablelands. The school has a newly created position for a Leader of Advancement with a passion for NEGS.
The part-time role will initially be 2 days per week, based at the school. The role will include regular communication with NEGS Old Girls, event co-ordination, database management and regular travel.
Applicants must be well presented, have sound interpersonal skills, excellent computer literacy, attention to detail and event co-ordination skills.
Position Description- Alumni Coordinator
Based in Armidale the role will foster and enhance the relationship between the Old Girl community and the School.
Reportable to: Director of Enrolments and Marketing.
· Regular communication with NEGS Old Girls
· Assist NEGS Old Girls with event planning
· Travel to Old Girl events
· Oversee the maintenance of the alumni database
· Experience in effective customer relationship management
· Event co-ordination experience
· Ability to travel
· Computer literacy including database management
· An understanding of alumni relations
· Support the Christian ethos of the school
· A current working with children check
If you would like to discuss the position in person, please contact Etoline Galbraith on 02 6774 8700.
Please email your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 13th November, 2017.