We hope you enjoy the wonderful facilities that NEGS has to offer. If you have any queries at the event, please just ask one of our friendly committee members. We are here to help and want everyone to have a fantastic weekend.
Please take the opportunity to thank our sponsors. The event cannot take place without the support of these dedicated businesses and families. We are so excited to be hosting the event this year. We have great entries, some new show jumps and a fresh faced cross country course that is sure to keep the riders and horses on their toes!
Arena familiarisation for the Indoor
• Arena familiarisation will be open from 5.00pm to 6.00pm on Friday and 6:30am until 7:30am on Saturday morning.
• During familiarisation in the large indoor arena, riders must not enter the white dressage arena. They may ride around it in walk and trot.
• The warm up will be in the smaller indoor dressage arena – please listen to the marshal’s instructions.
Saturday Night Food and Entertainment
• A delicious meal for Saturday night can be booked at https://www.trybooking.com/YYYM
• Saturday night entertainment includes a bar, band, food stalls and live music for entertainment.
Plus you can watch Old NEGS girls vs Current NEGS girls battle it out in mounted games.
• Dogs are allowed but must be on a leash AT ALL times.
• Limited space for parking, so please listen to parking officers.
• Canteen and food available all day on Saturday and Sunday.
• Presentations will be in the indoor arena at approximately 4.00pm Sunday.
• Riders must be present to receive ribbons and/or prizes. No ribbons or prizes will be posted after the event.
• Farrier- Paul Murtagh 0428 751 373
• Vet- Sarah Butler at North Hill 02 6772 4308
• Venue and rider enquiries: Rachelle Hirst- 0488183103 or email@example.com